Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Modernizing Cross Stitch

I have never been all that interested in cross stitch and never took the time to learn the technique (although very simple).  I came across some amazing wall art on Pinterest that was a cross stitch design and fell in love.

So I got with my sister Lee (who is amazing with this stuff, she can look at a picture and map it in her head on the linen!) to help me figure out the technique.  I know this is simple, but I didn't finish a quilt for three years because I wanted to do mitered corners, but couldn't figure it out (this was before you used the internet to solve all your problems, lol).

So here is the finished product and where you can get the pattern...


Dream a little BIGGER:



Crossing Art Barriers,
Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment