Saturday, March 31, 2018

Challenges

I mentioned in a previous post about Aby's Challenge to quilters to finish there UFO's.  She is doing another UFO challenge this quarter and I thought I would do one on my blog.  This challenge will be for sewing related; Software, Embroidery or Blog.

Examples would be finishing that design you've been working on *blush*, stitching out that embroidery design that you've been afraid to do (*blush again*), or put up that post on tips that you've been thinking of doing (triple *blush*).

I hope you'll join in the challenge with me!  It's nice to know your not alone :).  Just email a picture or list to  nolimitsfiberarts @ gmail.com. Aby's challenge really helped me have a goal to finish my projects.   

I think I will run along the same lines as Aby to not confuse our mutual friends.  So this coming challenge will run from April 2nd to June 30th.

A word for Resurrection Sunday for those who believe; Psalm 100:4 "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 1 Corinthians 15:55-58 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment