Tuesday, July 17, 2018

End of Challenge

I hope those who did the challenge, but chose not to comment, finished their challenges successfully.  Here are how my challenges turned out...

Blog:  The challenge I listed last was actually my first and easiest to accomplish.  That was the blog post on Paper Piecing Tips.

Digitized Embroidery:  This was technically a success.  However, when stitched out I ran into bobbin thread issue .  Still not sure how to resolve this.  I tried 40wt. RA and 80wt. Bottomline, next is 80wt. Aurfil.  It may be the thread snips leave to long of threads.  Another issue is that rayon threads tends not to cut was well as cotton so I am looking for the Aurfil to do better than the other two threads.   




Embroidery: I failed to complete this mission.  Time escaped me, however, I did do a cutwork design, just not off the edge which was my main goal.  I created it in my Premier Plus, it needs a little tweaking, and I had an issue which created a pull in the fabric.  I do feel I met some challenges in this because it was the first cutwork design I created and it boosted my confidence in attempting future cutwork designs.




Keep Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment