Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Wow, what a first few weeks!

So far, although a little intimidating at times, college life has been going very well.  My husband and children are very supportive and so are several of my friends.  What the Lord will do with all this in the end, I don't know.  For now though, I plan to use what I learn to further my embroidery designs and to write sewing patterns.  

All my classes are in the morning.  Right now I have not been able to stay at school and get work done, but I look forward to when I can.  All my teachers have been great!  I am happy about that.  A good teacher goes a long way in you getting what you need out of a class. 

Meredith has a Wings program and it's great.  We get to have brunch once a week with other adult students and help encourage each other.  The Wings director is great.  He has a wife that teaches at the school.  We will be having guest speakers at our meetings to help us get to know the school better.

My current classes are 2D Design, Computer Lit., Principles of Writing, and Statistics.

It was suggested that I double major in Studio Art, but I haven't looked into that yet and what all that entails.  I have a feeling that there is one class in that that I might object to.  So we will see.

I have put some new things in the shop, so take a look!  Remember, you would be supporting a college student!  Shameless plug I know.  Never thought I would do that, but school cost a lot of money!  


Cultivating Creativity,
Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment