Wednesday, November 28, 2018

ASG Annual Meeting

For the ASG Annual Meeting we had Nancy Sapin from Sulky  I had taken a lecture before from Nancy at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in (I believe) 2017.  This was on stabilizers which she did touch on again at the meeting. They had a fireman scheduled to teach sewing room fire safety, however he never showed so Nancy was glad to spend extra time talking to us about different techniques.  All that Nancy spoke on was informative, but I got out a lot of what she said about threads.  She actually went over stuff I hadn't heard before and I have heard, read, or seen quite a bit about all things sewing.

I was too busy looking, listening or talking to get too many pictures.  But I did get three with different design elements I would like to give a try.





Sew Awesome!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment