Monday, April 9, 2018

My Challenge Projects:

No takers of the challenge at this point.  Don't be afraid to take up the challenge later in the quarter.  I signed up for Aby's about halfway through and made myself complete these looming projects inspite of a family visit and unexpected cold plaque that hit our house.  I emphasized "made", because at the end I still wasn't feeling the best and almost said forget it.


  • Digitizing Software:  A recipe design for kitchen towels.  I had such a hard time with this two - two and a half (who's counting!) years ago and need to finally go back in armed with the knowledge I have gained and do it!
  • Embroidery :  Doing a cutwork design off the edge of a table runner.  I'm sure it's not as scary as it seems.  My husband once told me no one (or thing) could intimidate me unless I let them (it). 
  • Blog:  To create a paper piecing tips page.  


Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment