Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Accessing Your Premier Thread Cache via iPhone

I downloaded the Thread Cache app from VSM on my iPhone.  I made sure my thread cache was uploaded to the cloud inside the software and then tried to access it from my phone.  I kept getting a version error message.  I thought this was from were I had upgrade from 6D to Premier. So I reactivated the dongle to make sure it went through.  I still could not access the app.

I did come across software help on the Pfaff website.  It is  http://threadcache.premierplusembroidery.com/ .  This is where you can access the cache online.

I called Pfaff about the app and they are going to get back with me.  However, whether they fix this or not I have come up with a simple solution.  

Go to the threacache website on your iPhone.
Click on the actions button.
☝


 Click on the Add to Home Screen button.


 Click Add and there you have it!

HTH,
Elaine


Update:  If you have Premier you can not use the Thread Cache app.  Saving the webpage to the homepage is the best option for iPhone users.

No comments:

Post a Comment